Cheesy Chive Quiche
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 Prepared Pie Crust
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 6 oz Sharp White Cheddar Shredded
- 4 oz Gruyere Shredded
- 2 oz Parmesan Grated
- 1 tbls Borsari Cracked Pepper Seasoning (2-3 Shakes)
- 2 oz Chives Chopped
- Preheat Oven to 350. Use an 8 or 9″ Pie Pan. Place Prepared Pie Crust in the Pan.
- Whisk Eggs and Heavy Cream until combined.
- Add all the other ingredients into your egg mixtures except the chives and stir well.
- Pour mixture into piecrust and sprinkle the chopped chives on top of quiche. Bake for 45 minutes or until there is no wiggle.