Choose your Marriage Tile month:
- January: Married when the year is new, He’ll be loving, kind and true.
- February: Married in February’s sleepy weather, Life you’ll tread in time together.
- March: Married when March winds shrill and roar, Your home will be on a distant shore.
- April: Marry in April when you can Joy for maiden and the man.
- May: Married when bees over May blossom flit, Strangers around your board will sit
- June: Married in the month of roses- June, Life will be on long honeymoon.
- July: Married in July with flowers ablaze, Bittersweet memories in after days.
- August: Married in August’s heat and drowse, Lover and friend in your chosen spouse.
- September: Married in September’s golden glow, Smooth and serene your life will go.
- October: If in October you do marry Love will come, but riches tarry.
- November: Married in veils of November mist, Fortune your wedding ring has kissed.
- December When December’s snows fall fast, Marry and true love will last.
Marriage Tile Specifications:
- Measuring 4.25” x 4.25” and 1/6-inch thick.
- Images are applied with a polyester resin that accepts dye as part of the coating.
- Four felt pads protect your furniture or wall from scratches.
- Available with or without a hanger
Elizabeth Gleason creates Enchantment Tiles, collectible pieces of art. Enchantments are about the magic of memories and the beauty of tradition. Marking moments in time each design can be individually displayed or hung from a wall to create a tapestry of memories. Each limited run of 100 numbered and signed pieces speak of love, life, and legacy. The beautifully crafted high quality porcelain pieces have a worn antique look for any home decor.
Also, available on our Etsy Shop.