We offer four distinct types of Rigid Signs:
PVC Rigid Signs, Coroplast, Foamcore and Rider Signs.
- PVC Rigid Signs: This product is composed of 3mm (1/8″) PVC Material — a smooth, bright white rigid plastic that is lightweight, yet very durable and weather resistant. These signs are great for both indoor and outdoor use, and have a low-glare, matte appearance.
- Coroplast: This product is composed of Rigid Coroplast and typically used for yard, parking, real estate, and election signs. Signs are waterproof. If utilizing H-Stakes, place your Rigid Coroplast order with the flutes vertical.
- Foamcore: This product is composed of Rigid Foamcore and is typically mounted on an easel for presentations. It can also be used for signs, posters, etc. and is made of a relatively delicate material. It’s best for one time use but can last longer with proper care. This product is not waterproof.
- Rider Signs: Designed to sit atop or “ride” standard Coroplast signs and attached with metal pins. This product is available with horizontal orientation and vertical flutes.
- Great for both indoor and outdoor use
- Available in various quantities and sizes
- Round corners and Grommet options available on select rigid signs
- YARD SIGNS
- PARKING SIGNS
- REAL ESTATE SIGNS
- ELECTION SIGNS