I’m a cookie monster. If there was a most wanted cookie monster list I would be in the top five. I’ve been pretty good and steering clear of the cookies. Doing yoga, eating veggies it was only a matter of time before the whisper of the cookie would creep into my ear. Second day of painting the studio, I broke down and whipped up a batch of these babies. Life is now in balance again.
Deep Double Chocolate Morsel Cookie Recipe
Make when you are in need for a gooey chocolate fix with a warm cup of coffee
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 2-1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Cocoa
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1-1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Heat Oven to 375
- Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in bowl. Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa. Then toss in those chips. Feel free to bite into a few extra chips.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. My oven took 12 minutes. I’ld take a peek at 10 just to be sure. I know one thing that everyone’s ovens different.