I was in charge of Labor Day dessert. I had planned on utilizing all of the hickory nuts we have for a hickory cake but the nuts decided not to fall fast enough. The back up plan – I decided to go with the masses and make them happy with chocolate and peanut butter. During my no carb diet a few years back I became a cheesecake aficionado. This has no healthy attributes though…. no nut crusts… no low fat…
- 20 oz Chocolate Filled Oreos
- 6 tbsp Melted Butter
- 8 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups Confectioners Sugar
- 1 bag Peanut Butter Snickers The whole bag except five to snack on for yourself because you deserve it.
- 1/2 cup Caramel Sauce
Add Crust ingredients into a food processor until blended.
Add to the bottom of a cheesecake pan.
Add Filling to your mixer and whip all ingredients together until smooth.
Chop the candy up and sprinkle generously upon your cake. Drizzle with caramel sauce on top.
Place in freezer for 2-3 hours before eating. Enjoy on a hot day.